torsdag 1 november 2012

Jackson Rathbone Interview & New Shoot In 'Glow' Magazine

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 justjared   Jackson Rathbone is featured in Glow magazine’s November 2012 issue, on newsstands now!

Here is what the 27-year-old Twilight actor had to share with the mag:
On how life after Twilight began: “After Twilight is a brand new day. The franchise has been a wonderful learning experience. I’m thankful for the incredible fan base and the opportunity to bring life to a character as intriguing and with such mystique as Jasper.”

On his upcoming solo album: “My solo album Billy Badass will be put out on iTunes around the first week of November. Acting and music are two very different yet similar forms of art. Sometimes I feel as if I’m in a chimera in that I cannot separate those forms of art. I will continue to act and make music concurrently as long as I breathe.”

On paparazzi and tabloids: “I believe fervently in freedom or speech. I also believe that people should be conscious of their words and the impact they have. Just because someone is labeled a ‘celebrity’ it doesn’t mean that they are invulnerable to hateful speech and speculation. That doesn’t just apply to actors or ‘celebrities’, it’s a simple truth of human kindness.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...